Thank you for your interest in writing for TopYields. TopYields publishes original news content, opinion pieces and articles
about dividend investing.
Visitors of TopYields are highly educated investors, interested in personal finance, investing and trading.
Articles must be written in English, published first or exclusively on TopYields and will be reviewed before publishing.
Note that we have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to plagiarism.
The advantages of writing for TopYields include:
- Writing for a well-known website about dividend investing
- Read by thousands of viewers every month
- Gaining visibility of your personal brand and writing samples, since articles also appear on the TopYields Twitter feed
- Developing yourself into an expert in your own field and helping you further establish your online brand
If you have any questions about our policies, writer guidelines or areas of need in terms of content, please contact us.
If this makes sense for you, please take a minute or two to submit a writer application. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your interest and we're looking forward to read from you!
The Money Doctor 2013: Make Your Money Go Further
Whether you buy this book every year or you are looking for help for the first time, you can trust The Money Doctor to give you independent, straight-talking, experienced advice.
Reasons to turn to The Money Doctor 2013:
* Packed with insider tips to save and make you money.
* Learn how to develop your own 'money plan' - the only way to make your financial dreams come true.
* Full of practical solutions to every conceivable financial issue, including your financial rights and how to assert them.
* It's bang up to date, including Budget 2013 and updates from the past year throughout the book.
* A new chapter on personal insolvency, bankruptcy and the Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process (MARP) - understand your entitlements.
* Includes the Money Doctor's 5 Tips for the Top - what's hot in finance.
BookDepository is usually cheaper than Amazon and... FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE!